Updated: (1st June 2018)
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that’s stored in your web browser when you visit a particular website. The cookie can not identify you personally, and the data is only used to recognize your visit and offer you a better user experience next time. For example, a cookie can register your language preferences or save items in a shopping cart – all of this will make your next visit easier and more useful.
2. What types of cookies does Good-Online-Dating-Sites.com use?
Cookies we place
– Cookie consent – this cookie recognizes whether you have accepted cookies on our Site or not. The law requires a cookie notice. This is also necessary so we wouldn’t display the cookie pop-up every single time you visit our Site.
– Youtube cookies – when you play a video found on our site, Youtube places cookies that store your video player preferences in your device.
3. How long do the cookies last?
– The Cookie consent cookie expires automatically after 30 days from when you first visited our website.
– Most Youtube cookies are session cookies that expire when you navigate away from our website. Two Youtube cookies (‘yt-remote-device-id’ and ‘yt-remote-connected-devices’) are persistent or permanent cookies and stay active until you delete them from your browser (see next point).
4. Can I turn cookies off?
If you do not agree to us using cookies, you can disable them by modifying your browser settings (see more here: https://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies). Although you can easily turn cookies off, it’s not recommended to do so as the Site, and its content may not display correctly.
5. Further reading
If you want to learn more about cookies, you can visit this website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.